☰ Menu

Side Menu

Dales Energy Assessors

Energy Performance Certificates +
How to sell my house myself

What do I need to do to sell my own property without using an estate agent and how to save money.

If you are able to take your own marketing photos and advertise your property yourself,
it is not necessary to use an estate agent (however they do usually have access to a broad marketing opportunity).

Another service they offer is booking and providing an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) which is mandatory to be in place when marketing occurs.
This service (an EPC) can be provided by any accredited Domestic Energy Assessor at sometime a fraction of the cost.

We provide EPCs and Floor Plans, we can also send a copy to your solicitor to make the process speedier,

please use our contact form to book or find out more.
or call or text 07748857708,

or Email dalesenergy@epc-dea.co.uk.